Winter is slowly coming ! if you feel like eating healthier for the next coming month but you have no time to learn and you don’t want to munch on raw carrots all day long, you can send your helper to the one most fabulous and healthier cooking class for Domestic Helpers in Hong Kong, at My Little Hong Kong Kitchen.
Your helper will learn how to feel more comfortable in the kitchen and bring you closer to a healthy lifestyle.
We haven’t tried to send our own helper yet, but it should come very soon. However, we did try the recipes that Laura, is nicely sharing on her blog here. They are Low-cholesterol, flavor-packed, vegetarian (not only) dishes.
Have a look at her facebook page, My Little Hong Kong Kitchen – Helper Cooking Classes,
Here below more information about her upcoming Classes for November and December 2016
All classes $450 per person and are held from 9.30-11.30 (unless specifically requested otherwise). Maximum 5 persons per class. Message or comment to book or for further details.
Monday 14th November – Simple Autumn Suppers
– Butternut Squash and Sage Risotto
– Spiced Cauliflower Tacos
– Cottage Pie with Sweet Potato Mash
Friday 18th November – Italian Classics
– Aubergine Parmigiana
– Lemon and Ricotta Ravioli
– Homemade Spaghetti with Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
Monday 28th November – Family Favourites
– Classic Beef Lasagna
– Greek Style Chicken Kebab with Flatbreads and Tzatziki
– Sweet Potato and Spinach Masala
Friday 9th December – Winter Baking
– Berry Pavlova Wreath
– Mince Pie Frangipane Tart
– Gingerbread Bundt Cake
Monday 12th December – Winter Warmers
– Winter Vegetable Soup with Homemade Soda Bread
– Pumpkin Carbonara
– Toad in the Hole (Sausages Baked in Yorkshire Pudding)